Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Oyster Fest and Ocean Shores















The first weekend of October is always Oyster Fest in Shelton, WA. This year we went with my mom, brother, nephew, brother's girlfriend, and Brandon's parents. We enjoyed wonderful weather and ate lots of yummy seafood. Jackson got to ride his first horse and he took a trip around the fairgrounds in a little train attached to a mower. Preston fished for the first time (in a kiddy pool). He almost fell in once but Grandpa saved him. In the afternoon, we headed down to the ocean. We flew kites and played on the beach. My mom, I think, flew her first kite. Jackson and Brandon splashed in the water. I am thankful I brought another set of clothes for Jackson. We ended the day at Brandon's parents eating pizza. Good Times!

1 comment:

Chris said...

That looks like so much fun! It is so neat to see Preston being able to do so many fun things, and I'm sure Jackson is happy to have somebody to play with, too!